Skip to main content

Labor Day Journal...

Date: 9/5/2016          Time:       11:10:07 P         Name:Lance

Based on Today:Dan 9:23


1. Which verses stand out to you the most?
(23)  At the beginningH8462 of thy supplicationsH8469 the commandmentH1697 came forth,H3318 and IH589 am comeH935 to shewH5046 thee; forH3588 thouH859 art greatly beloved:H2530 therefore understandH995 the matter,H1697 and considerH995 the vision.H4758
2. How can you apply the wisdom to your own life from that verse(s)
By remembering that when there is a delay in answered prayer it doesn't me no.

3. What could you be happy about if you wanted to?
My son got a day off to enjoy his new home.

4. What could you be proud about if you wanted to?
My other son finishing probationary period to become full time hire.

5. What could you be thankful about if you wanted to?
My son has a stepfather who wants the best from and for him.

6. What could you be excited about if you wanted to?
The adventures to come with my brother.

7. What action did you/will you take that really matters today?
Doing my work as unto the Lord.

8. Who could use a genuine kind word or some real love from you today? (Can be more than one person) Anahi Medina

9. What is one thing you wish someone else knew about you that you feel that no one or not many people know?
I do not just believe there is a God. I know there is. My life has been saved too many times both before and after my birth and in my years of self realization for me to ever have an excuse otherwise.

Comments